Dear clients, brokers and fellow Stateland employees, your use of this official website or any of its contents is regulated by this notice from Stateland, Incorporated (SLI), and subject to your amenability of the terms and conditions hereunder stated.
The Use of this Site is subject to the following terms & conditions:
- Information encoded in this website are owned by or licensed to SLI. As such, when you accessed through the website, you must abide by all copyright notices or restrictions.
- This website is for general use only and is subject to change without prior notice and is not a form of commitment on the part of SLI.
- SLI does not guarantee the accuracy of information, text, graphics and links in this website, and does not warrant the validity, truthfulness, or legality of any contents on this website.
- SLI will not be liable for any form of damages, whether special, indirect, incidental or consequential, including, but not limited to, lost of revenues or profits, which may result from the usage of this website.
- All trademarks used in this website that are not a property of, or licensed to SLI are acknowledged in this website.
- SLI may amend, defer or terminate/end the availability of any aspect of this website at anytime, as well as limit or restrict your access to this website without prior notice and accountability.
- Improper and unauthorized use of the contents in this website may subject the user to either civil, criminal or administrative liability or action.
- This website may also post links to other websites. However, SLI is not responsible for the availability and contents of these website links, and that any concerns regarding any link or other website should be directed to the administrator or webmaster of such site.
- In using this website, you hereby agree to render free and harmless and indemnify SLI should there be any form of claims, suits, actions or damages which may arise due to your use of this website.
- The use of this website and any form of disagreement that may arise from the use of this website are subject to the laws of the Republic of the Philippines.
- Any consideration, concession, tolerance or relaxation of any terms and conditions hereof shall not be interpreted as a renunciation on the part of SLI of any of its rights herein granted.
- In case any one or more of the provision and contained in this terms and conditions shall be declared invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions contained herein, shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
If you disagree or would not use this website or any if its contents, please leave and immediately cease from using this website.